Monday, July 7, 2008

Welcome!

It finally worked! I have been trying for a few days to download a picture to start this blog and it hasn't worked (or else I didn't know what the heck I was doing).



Anyway, I have been dying to start one of these blogs because I LOVE reading my friends (Kati, Jolyn, Barb, Ted) and thought, I should too since I never have time to call or see anyone!



So, here is a glimps at what it is like with 3 kids under the age of 2!!!!! Join our madness...now, I can't promise I'll update that frequently, but at least you'll be able to see updated pictures of the kids! Enjoy:-) J

5 comments:

Joe said...

I look forward to your war stories (and fun stories too:)

Unknown said...

omg julia hilarious pic, i can totally picture the madness, since i myself have handled the stroller. so excited to read the blog and see the pics.!

Barb said...

You go girl!!

The J9 said...

Love it! I just recently started one myself and you have motivated me to update my blog! Got your message last week - you are on my list to call today!

thisisme said...

kool blog its awsome!