Thursday, July 24, 2008

Twin update



It seems like all I do is write about what Jonathan is doing and THomas writes about sports. SO much is happening with the twins I am forgetting (due to lack of sleep) so I am going to jot things down here so I won't forget.

JOSEPH:




Here is our WILD MAN!!!!!!!!!!!! If you look at the picture on the bottom he had flipped himself over in his bouncy chair after finishing his bottle and was about to launch himself off the back of it (picture on the top). HE does NOT stop moving. HE is so close to crawling. HE drags himself around the house like and inchworm and just hasn't figured out how to coordinate opposite arms and legs...real soon I think. The other thing about Joseph is he is so LOUD!!!!!!!!!!! We are talking SCREAMING LOUD ALL DAY LONG!! One would not believe he had issues breathing in the NICU!
CAROLINE:





What a SWEET sweet girl! Holy cow is she NOTHING like our boys. Caroline is very happy to just sit, look darling and watch the world around her. She has eyes for her father and when he enters the room she LIGHTS up!!! SHe has two little bottom teeth that I am trying to get a picture of but I don't think I'm fast enough. SHe is ALWAYS keeping tabs on where her brothers are when they are moving around her. She is getting better on her tummy but still gets fussy. SHe has been getting monthly Physical THerapy from my friend/co-worker Jeannine throught Infant-Toddler Services of Johnson County ( a little plug for my job) and she says she's doing great but needs to be moving soon or else we'll be a little behind. She'll get there.

Ok, here are two funny things that recently happened with the twins:
1) I got paged at the gym to come get them last Friday. When I got there the girl said, "We were having a great time playing until they both decided they wanted the same toy, and boy, it went downhill from there!" Ha...they are already fighting over toys!
2) At the gym again this past Wednesday, the girl said, "Well, for some reason when one starts to cry they all do in here. THey (Joe and C) would look at eachother, burst into tears; look away and play; look at eachother, burst into tears; look away...and so on." NOt sure what that was about but it made me giggle!

They are developing their own distinct personalities so I will try to give you more of them!

No comments: