Monday, July 14, 2008

Caught Red Handed...

In a good way!!! Jonathan loves his siblings; however he is almost 2 and 2 year olds bite, hit, throw, pull hair, pinch (am i missing anything?). Anyway, the other day I was doing something in the kitchen and I heard, "Oh no baby, ba-ba." I looked over and saw this:


Joseph can now hold his bottle and if he drops it, he typically screams at the top of his lungs until we put it back in his hands. I did not hear any screaming, so his big brother must have go to him before he lost it. I was very happy with Jonathan since he typically tries to roll over or sit on Joseph. Interestingly, he does not try to do those things to Caroline. Instead, he will hug and try to kiss her...although he does try to pull her stick-straight-up hair once in a while. Anyway, Jonathan helped his brother, then happily went on his way to play with his toys! Good job Jonathan!

No comments: