Friday, August 29, 2008

August

Since I really haven't had time this month to do many posts and so much has happened, I thought I'd post a bunch of pictures and captions about what has been going on:

Sarah, my brother Pete's girlfriend, goofing around with Jonathan at my cousin's wedding

Me and the twins at my parents house.

Caroline laughing...the twins are now eating almost all table food...I am SO done with baby food, espcially since there are two of them!!!!
Jonathan playing at a public sandbox in my home town. He LOVES his diggers, dumpers, and backhoes! Joseph and Caroline playing with the straps on a booster seat in our kitchen. Joseph, of course, trying to stand up in the most dangerous location.
"Aunt" Shannon...or should I say Detective Shannon Bisel (for the Merriam Police Dept). SHe and her husband, Uncle Bret (or Bet as Jonathan says) gave Jonathan a police (or Pease cah as Jonathan says) and an awesome digger for his birthday. Unlce Bret and his buddy! Jonathan LOVES when "Bet" comes over to play...I think it is time for Bet and Shannon to take Jonathan for a day to play with their doggies since Jonathan has been asking DAILY, "Where Bet go?"





No comments: