Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Boston Trip

Friday we ALL leave to visit my family and go to my cousin's wedding on Saturday the 9th. The thought of flying with all three kids has my stomach in a knot and it has been for a week or so. We are taking a 7:40 AM direct flight into Boston. Thomas, my mother and I have bought a back-pack full of "stuff" for Jonathan to do and we hope that just occupies his time. We are also bringing a DVD player a selection of Jonathan's favorite shows (Wonder Pets, Blue's Clues, Caillou, and a surprise MIGHTY MACHINES - Diggers & Dozers and Lights and Ladders). For the twins, well, we just hope Caroline is her usually angel baby and that Joseph doesn't scream to loud. Lately he has been on the move!!! He is pulling up to stand and bounces, so I have no clue how we are going to keep him "still" on the plane. We will have Benadryl which we will most likely use on Joseph. We bought 4 seats- two for car seats and kids; two for Thomas and I and that leaves one baby to be passed between us. The plan is to leave here NO LATER than 5AM so we can check all of us in. Thomas will drop me and all the kids and luggage, two car seats and two strollers off, then go to the Parking Spot and take the shuttle back to the terminal. We will bring the car seats, kids, and two strollers up to gate. So, give a little shot out at 7:40AM Friday to the big man above that the Patnodes' have a safe, happy and non stressful flight to Boston. WE can't wait to see my family and share our vacation with you when we get back!


Off to deal with 3 loads of laundry and pack for everyone but Thomas:-))
Julia

2 comments:

Barb said...

I found from our flight to Baltimore that people are more than willing to help you at any time. Even with just one infant, we got lots of support and help from the airline. Good luck!!

The Kennedys said...

Good Luck!! You'll be just fine!