Saturday, August 7, 2010

Summer 2010!

I don't have enough time to ever sit and write much anymore...but here is a glimps of our summer, most pictures from our 4 weeks in Massachusetts:-) Thomas joined for the first two weeks, then headed back to KC to work and deal with a lovely problem of our AC going out..that's another story! Anyway, for 3 of those days he was with us, we went to Cape Cod, where my family use to go every summer. I got teary as the kids ran to the ocean as I use to. Although we were sleep deprived, we had a blast and it was an awesome experience for the kids and they haven't stopped talking about all we did there. Since time is of the essence, I am going to post a few pics today but will try to put more up soon as we have over 300 from the 4 weeks there!


A playground on the beach! PERFECT for my kids!















No comments: