Tuesday, August 10, 2010

More Summer Pictures....

In no particular order, these are events that we had a blast partaking in:-)
Baby Andrew (one of my sister's twins) being baptized. From left to right: Father Ron, Patti Connor (my sister's sister-in-law/godmother), Uncle Phil (my sister's husband) and my brother Pete (godfather).
LOBSTAS!!!!!! Jonathan and Grammie getting them ready!

Our "beach house" when we went to the Cape!

Aunt Kate's Birthday celebration! I believe she is holding Andy (baby Kerry sleeping in other room) and my niece Erin is on the far right!



Doctor, Doctor!!!! HOOORRRAAAAYYYY for Uncle Pete and his girlfriend Sarah! Both recieved their Ph.D.'s from Dartmouth College! SOOOO Proud of them. Pete has been working at MIT for the past year...something about Cancer research (WAY ABOVE my head) and Sarah will be a visiting Professor at the College of the HOLY CROSS (where Pete graduated from)!! You guys ROCK!!! (oh, that's my mom and dad in the pics! Proud parents...and should be:-))




No comments: