Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Caroline Walking


SO, we now have 3 kids walking! You are thinking, "Oh that will be so helpful with all of them walking." My response is "Yes. AND, No." I had a glimpse of what it COULD be like last week. I took the kids outside on that really nice day. At one point, I had all 3 kids going in different directions. I wish there was a video of my scrambling in every direction. Oh well...should help with loosing more weight, right??? HA!
Anyway, we are THRILLED at Caroline's progress. She has been slightly slower in all her motor development, but by no means really delayed. It is hard not to compare when we have boys that are moving and grooving early. I recorded her walking today after we got home from daycare...Joe is in and out of the shot...he was very tired. Enjoy!!!

There is something wrong with my camera...the top portion of the screen/video is slightly discolored.

5 comments:

The Kennedys said...

Too cute!

The J9 said...

I love it! I knew she could do it! She looks like a pro!

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Yeah Caroline!

Barb said...

Your kids are just adorable. You've done a great job!!

J said...

THank you all for your kind comments!!!!!!