Friday, January 30, 2009

Mr. Fix It

Some of you may not know, but Thomas is a pretty handy guy! It makes me more than nervous and anxious that he has taken our washing machine apart (see below) and is fixing it by himself. I grew up with a father who could not fix a thing....he could make the most AMAZING Gourmet meal, but no hammers or nails for my dad. SO, you 'd think after almost 10 years with Thomas I'd be at ease with him say, "I'll do it myself." Truthfully, I get sick to my stomach, but when he proves me wrong (which he does a lot), I am so stinking Proud of him!!!!

This is what the machine looks like as I type. THANK GOD I got all the kids and my wash done last weekend...yes, I "broke" it by putting our quilt in it, but look below...it was already on it's way to broken-ville! That is a part (not sure what) that Thomas said was busted off and on the floor.
I will let you know how long it takes to put it back together and if it is "officially" fixed...to be continued.....

No comments: