Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Merry Christmas

It has been forever since I posted! Things have been crazy and I don't know about you, but I am looking forward to next week when our schedule around here with be finally back to "normal" (as if our lives are ever that now-a-days). Here is an update in pictures.

Here is the long awaited picture with Santa!

Caroline playing with here twin baby dolls she got from Santa...Joe actually 'loves' on them or should I say attacks them every morning...I think he thinks their his friends or something.

Jonathan and Joseph tearing up their gifts.


Jonathan, Daddy and Jonathan's new BIG dump truck.

Jonathan looking for Santa. When I told him Santa brought all these gifts, he ran to the front door wondering, "Where Santa go?" Too cute!

Caroline pushing Joe. It is usually the other way around...Caroline in her "chariot" being pushed by the boys and SCREAMING if they stop. She has her brothers wrapped around her little fingers already! Smart girl!
Ready to play in the snow...does this remind anyone of the movie THE CHRISTMAS STORY?

This did NOT occur on my watch. I was upstairs taking a shower. I came down and all the tissues were piled on the mantel. I asked what happened. Daddy said he was READING THE PAPER and it got very quiet...I won't say anything else..he he he.

No comments: