Sunday, October 19, 2008

The week in review...

AHHHHH CCCHHHHHOOOO!!!!! cough cough cough.... sniffle sniffle.....wipe nose. AHHHHCHHHHHHHOOOOOO!!!! cough cough cough...sniffle sniffle...wipe nose....on and on times 3 kids and 2 adults. The noses keep on running!

Even though all were sick and Thomas and I are at the tail end of the fun, I got some cute pictures of a few things that kept us entertained while "stuck" at home:-)



Jonathan enjoyed "pulling" the twins around with a tape measure. The twins enjoyed grabbing the tape measure and being "knocked" over. By the way, I am officially a mom since I heard myself say, "It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt!" and I don't think I said it in a really pretty tone!




Washing our hands....We've all been sick...funny how I leave the bathroom for two seconds and (below) is what I find.

This is what I heard him say, "WOOK (look) Mommy! Yots (lots) of bubbles! OOOHHH washing hair!" I'm not sure what my reply was:-)

No comments: