Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thankful


So blogging has been a difficult task this year.  With the "big" kids all in school full time and all that comes with school, Hannah at kids day out on days I work and my part-time job, life has been a juggling act.  I'm not complaining, but keeping up with daily tasks is, on some days, more than I can handle.  I am happy to say we are all healthy and happy (most day ;-)). 

 Here are a random smattering of pictures from a recent family event.... My brother, Uncle Pete to the kids, got married!  We are so happy to officially be able to call Sarah, Aunt Sarah!!!
They got married on the campus of Dartmouth college where they met.  We had a wonderful time!
The kids and their cousins had a blast together!  
A rare Patnode family picture!




No comments: