Friday, July 26, 2013

A Soon-to-be Sister

In October, my brother will marry Sarah and I gain a new sister (in-law)!  I can't wait!  Everyone loves Sarah.  She is absolutely amazing with our children and has been from the minute I met her.  Besides the fact that she is a fabulous baker, she is funny, witty and so easy to get along with.  So, to celebrate her and her marrying our brother, we (my mother, sister and I) hosted a bridal shower for her.  It was a perfect day!  
Sarah opening gifts and getting a little help from my niece, Erin.

Some of the guests.
A tasty spread of food by Struck Catering (they catered my wedding)...Yum!
Amazing daisy cupcakes!  The ones on the left were vanilla bean cake with fresh berry frosting and the ones on the right were chocolate cake with mocha frosting...SUPER yummy!


No comments: