Friday, May 10, 2013

So Big!

Both of my single babies are getting so big.... I blinked my eyes and Jonathan is almost 7 and Hannah is over 1!  He was reading to her the other day and she grabbed his arm and wouldn't let go.  They have a pretty special bond since they have spent a lot of time alone together this year.  Jon goes to half day kindergarten, so they hung out with the nanny while I work on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and the twins are at school.  I know how special this years has been for them!  Summer vacation starts in two weeks!  We are headed to Massachusetts for a month!  What a summer we will have!

Our outdoorsman!  We were at the neighborhood playground the other evening and out from a bush Jonathan emerges with this giant toad!  Poor thing was abused by the kids... I hope he made it home safely!

No comments: