Sunday, November 9, 2008

Week in Review

Ok, so I haven't had much time to get on the computer lately. It seems as if the minute I walk into the "office" (our old dining room), the kids have sensors and drop what they are doing/playing with and follow me. Jonathan ususally asks to watch on of his DVDs, then Caroline and Joseph crawl underneath the desk, pull up, bang their heads or pull on my legs crying. Needless to say, I just avoid the situation and don't really spend much time on the computer except to check emails.
So, we have been pretty status quo here. Playing out side when the weather has been warm...

...and finding new ways to stay quiet (when others are sleeping) and entertained now that it is starting to get cold. Spinning on the office chair is lots of fun and lollipops and pacifiers (mute buttons as our new sitter calls them) keeps kids queit when their brother is asleep....notice Joseph is missing from both sets of pics...he's sleeping...thank god for my one good napper!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Julia isn't much of a napper either but to my surprise she did take a 2 hr long nap yesterday. yeah!!